Visitor Restrictions: Updated Australian Government Department of Health
Given the emerging status of active COVID cases in the Victorian community, the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria has updated its advice for all Residential Aged Care Facilities within Victoria.
Doutta Galla is required to introduce these additional visitor restrictions which will now be in place:
- Access to 1 visitor at any time, once per day for a maximum of 1 hours.
- Essential care persons: 1 visitor, no time limits apply
- Essential behaviour assistance person: no time limits apply
- Interpreters or informal language support: no time limits apply
- Visitor is being assisted to handover care for discharge: maximum of 2 hours
- Visitor is viewing facility as a potential site to live in: maximum of 2 hours
- End of life: 2 visitors, no time limit
Please refer to the Doutta Galla websites for updates.
Updated 9.00 am 1-1-2021