Avondale Heights 1 February 2022 Bulletin Update
- Today the Home conducted a round of resident PCR testing. We will provide you with the results as soon as they become available to us.
- All residents continue to remain well and comfortable.
- Those residents who have recovered are safely returned to their original rooms and are able to move freely around their allocated area.
- We are working within the directives and requirements of the Western Public Health Unit, to bring this situation to a resolution as soon as we can.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9325 0000 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this challenging time.