- A further round of PCR resident testing was undertaken yesterday, Saturday 30 April 2022.
- The results of this testing have returned several new resident cases. These residents are isolating and comfortable and their families have been notified.
- The next round of PCR testing will be held on 3/05/2022. Testing will take place every 72 hours until a clearance is provided by Goulburn Valley Public Health Unit.
- All residents remain well and comfortable.
- Staff continue to be tested before commencing their shifts and continue their unwavering commitment to ensuring the highest standard of infection control practices are in place.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you.
Please contact the Home on 03 5831 7921 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.