12 August 2022 Harmony Village Bulletin Update
- The results from yesterday’s round of PCR testing have returned positive for one resident. This resident is comfortable and isolating in their room; their family has been notified.
- The next round of PCR testing will take place on 14 August 2022. As soon as the results become available, we will let you know.
- All staff are tested before starting their shifts.
- This winter season is proving to be challenging with not only an increase in potential infection of COVID-19 but also for influenza and other viruses. Please speak to our administration staff should you want to set up videoconferencing with your loved one.
- If you choose to visit, please ensure you are fully vaccinated and have your RAT test prior to entering the Home. Please be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 5831 7921 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding, support and patience during this time.