Footscray 12 January 2022 Bulletin Update
- Results from yesterday’s round of resident testing have returned a positive result for a couple of the residents These residents are comfortable and isolating. The families of these residents have been notified
- Al other residents remain well.
- We will be conducting another full round of resident testing today.
- We are still working closely with the Western Public Health Unit to support us with this current outbreak.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9687 6744 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your support and patience during this challenging time.