Dear Resident, Families and Friends,
I am delighted to inform you that late this afternoon the Goulburn Valley Public Health Unit have advised that the exposure classification at Harmony Village has now been stood down. Given this advice, we will return the Home to COVID-19 safe practices in line with Government Directions.
What this means now:
- Residents are no longer required to isolate in their rooms and may use the common areas in the Home.
- Residents may attend off-site appointments where necessary, adhering to COVID-19 safe practices.
- New fully vaccinated residents may be admitted. There are no additional requirements on admission other than routine symptom screening.
- Visiting health practitioners (such as general practitioners and allied health) may attend the Home as required.
- Cleaning will return to the normal infection control processes.
- It is anticipated that hairdressing appointments will resume from next week. Our Home Manager Sandy will advise the start date of the hairdresser once confirmed.
We understand that residents and their families will want to reconnect as soon as possible. The Harmony Village Home will be welcoming you from Monday 15 November 2021 through the Family and Friends Visitors hub. Please contact the Home’s administration team on 03 5831 7921 to arrange these bookings.
Thank you for your support during this challenging time and we are looking forward to welcoming you back next week.