- Our last round of testing results was all negative and we anticipate that after another round of negative results tomorrow, Tuesday 14/6, the Public Health Unit will declare the home Covid free.
- All residents remain well and comfortable.
- We will continue to test staff before their shifts.
- As the virus remains active in the community, we continue to monitor visitors to our residents.
- Essential visitors are welcome but must provide photo evidence of a negative RAT prior to entry and comply with PPE requirements. Please be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- Please call the home to arrange a video call with your loved one if you prefer.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to a resident’s health, they and their family will be contacted personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9325 0000 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding during this time.