Harmony Village Bulletin Update
• A further round of PCR resident testing was undertaken yesterday, and another two residents have tested positive to COVID-19. These residents are isolating comfortably in their rooms and their families have been notified.
• The next round of PCR testing will be held on 15/5/2022. As previously advised testing will take place every 72 hours until a clearance is provided by Goulburn Valley Health.
• All other residents remain well and comfortable.
• All staff continue to be tested before commencing their shifts.
• Infection Prevention and Control including thorough cleaning of the home continues to be our priority, along with the wellbeing of our residents.
• If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 5831 7921. if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.