Lynch’s Bridge 14 June 2022 COVID-19 Bulletin Update
- The results from today’s round of RAT testing have all returned negative.
- All residents continue to remain well and comfortable.
- The next round of testing will take place on 16 June 2022. As soon as the results are available, we will let you know.
- All staff continue to be tested before their shifts and there are no known staff members who have tested positive to COVID-19.
- The spread of the virus in the community is not easing as quickly as we hope so we do ask we limit the number of visitors to 2 per residents in the Home. Speak to our administration staff should you want to set up videoconferencing with your loved one.
- Should you choose to visit, please have your RAT test prior to entering the Home and to be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9376 2111 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding during this time.