Queens Park 14 June 2022 Bulletin Update
- The results from weekend’s round of testing have all returned negative.
- The next round of PCR testing will be held on 15 June 2022. As soon as the results become available, we will let you know.
- All staff continue to be tested before their shifts.
- The spread of the virus in the community is not easing as quickly as we hope so we do ask we limit the number of visitors to 2 per residents in the Home. Speak to our administration staff should you want to set up videoconferencing with your loved one.
- Should you choose to visit, please have your RAT test prior to entering the Home and to be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9372 8888 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.