Avondale Heights 18 June 2022 COVID-19 Bulletin Update
- The results from the recent PCR test have come back with one more resident testing positive for COVID-19. This resident is asymptomatic and comfortable, and isolating in their room. Their families have been notified
- All residents continue to remain well and comfortable.
- Next round of testing will take place on the 20 June 2022. As soon as the results become available we will let you know
- All staff continue to be tested before their shifts and there are no known staff members who have tested positive to COVID-19.
- The spread of the virus in the community is not easing as quickly as we hope so we will keep the number of visitors to 2 per resident in the Home. Speak to our administration staff should you want to set up videoconferencing with your loved one.
- Should you choose to visit, please have your RAT test prior to entering the Home and to be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9325 0000 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.