18 June 2022 Woornack Bulletin Update
- The results from last round of PCR testing have returned positive for two more residents. These residents are asymptomatic and comfortably isolating in their respective rooms. The families of these residents have been notified.
- The next round of PCR testing will be held on 20 June 2022. As soon as the results become available, we will let you know.
- All staff continue to be tested before their shifts.
- Unfortunately, the spread of the virus in the community is not easing any sooner, so we do ask we limit the number of visitors to 2 per residents in the Home. Speak to our administration staff should you want to set up videoconferencing with your loved one.
- Should you choose to visit, please have your RAT test prior to entering the Home and to be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
If you have any questions, you can call Woornack Home on 03 9312 0111 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your ongoing support and patience during this time.