Footscray 19 January 2022 Bulletin Update
- All residents that were eligible received their booster (3rd dose) vaccination today
- Residents remain comfortable and well and no significant changes to yesterday’s updates.
- Residents can move around within their allocated zones.
- We continue to work closely with the Western Public Health Unit to support us.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9687 6744 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support and patience during this challenging time.