Woornack 2 February 2022 Bulletin Update
- Results from the round of testing that took place yesterday have returned positive for some residents. These residents are isolating and their families have been notified.
- The next round of testing is scheduled for Friday 4/2/2022, as soon as we have the results, we will let you know.
- Infection Prevention and Control continues to be our priority, along with the wellbeing of our residents.
- We continue to work closely with the Western Public Health Unit.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9312 0111 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this challenging time.