Queens Park Bulletin Update 2 January 2022
- The resident that tested positive to the Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) has now returned a positive result with the PCR test. As a consequence, the Primary Health Unit has declared we undertake the outbreak management plan.
- This resident still remains in isolation and is well.
- All other residents remain well and comfortable too. Additional staff have been rostered to support residents to continue to receive personal care, emotional and social wellbeing support, medications, and meals in their rooms.
- We continue to work closely with the Western Public Health Unit and the Western Health Residential In-reach to support us with this current exposure.
- As soon as we have further information available on the next steps, we will notify you.
Please contact the Home on 03 9372 8888 if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your support and patience during this challenging time.
General Manager – Quality and Clinical Governance