Woornack Bulletin Update 2 January 2022
Doutta Galla Aged Services will provide regular communications to residents, families and friends when changes occur at the Home during this period.
Feedback from families about our communication frequency has been mixed. Some families prefer daily updates regardless of whether there have been any substantial changes, others only want updates if there is a major change, and others prefer personal contact from a staff member at the Home only if there is a change to the health status of their family member.
To accommodate the different communication preferences, we will provide short, daily updates for the duration of the current exposure, some of which may report no change and others that will provide more detail as it becomes available. Of course, if there is a change to your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
The format of our communications will be less formal however it will still contain relevant information that will be easier and quicker to access. More formal communication will be provided as required.
The updates will also be available on the Doutta Galla website too.
- We have yet to receive any results to report back to you
- Residents are remaining within their own wings
- We have provided additional staff to help residents to stay safe and occupied
- All residents remain well and comfortable.
- We are working closely with the Western Public Health Unit to provide us with further instructions.
- As soon as we have further information available on the next steps, we will notify you
Please contact the Home on 03 9312 0111 if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support and patience during this challenging time.
General Manager – Quality and Clinical Governance