Footscray Bulletin 24 October 2021
- Results from the testing round of 23 October 2021 have now all been received except for one which remains pending.
- All the returned results to date are negative from the testing round, with no more positive cases.
- It is anticipated that the next round of testing will be completed on Tuesday 26 October 2021, however this is yet to be confirmed. As soon as we have further details on testing, we will advise you.
- Staff and residents remain comfortable.
- Additional staff have been employed including staff to answer telephone calls over the weekend.
- Infection prevention and control remain our highest priority.
- An IPC Specialist Nurse has been supporting the service.
If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9687 6744 if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your support during this challenging time.