Lynch’s Bridge Bulletin 25 October 2021
- The results from the testing round of 23 October 2021 have now all been received with no further positive resident cases.
- One further staff member has tested positive following a test on 24 October 2021 and the result has been advised today.
- Staff and residents remain comfortable.
- It is anticipated that the next round of testing will be completed on Tuesday 26 October 2021, however this is yet to be confirmed. As soon as we have further details on testing, we will advise you.
- Additional staff have been employed to provide support to the residents.
- Infection prevention and control remain our highest priority.
- An IPC Specialist has been supporting the service.
If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9376 2111 if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support during this challenging time.