Avondale Heights Bulletin Update 26 December 2021
- The results from the first testing round are slowly starting to be reported with none detecting COVID to date.
- The next round of testing at the Home is scheduled today 26 December 2021
- We are continuing to work closely with the Western Public Health Unit for further results and outcomes.
- Twice daily COVID-19 screening will continue to be undertaken for residents.
- The residents remain well and comfortable. Additional staff have been rostered to support residents to continue to receive personal care, emotional and social wellbeing support, medications, and meals in their rooms
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9325 0000 if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your patience during this festive season and thank you for your support during this challenging time .
General Manager – Quality and Clinical Governance