Lynch’s Bridge Bulletin 26 October 2021
- Residents and staff remain comfortable.
- A further round of testing for resident and staff has been completed today, with test results hopefully available by late Wednesday 27 October evening.
- Additional staff have been employed to support the home.
- Infection prevention and control remain our highest priority.
- An IPC Specialist Nurse has been supporting the service.
If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9376 2111 if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your support during this challenging time.