Footscray Bulletin 27 October 2021
- All Residents and Staff remain comfortable.
- The next round of testing for residents and staff commenced today with test results hopefully available by late Friday evening.
- Additional staff have been employed to support the home.
- No further news other than infection prevention and control remain our highest priority.
- An IPC Specialist Nurse has been supporting the service
If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9687 6744 if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support during this challenging time.