29 April 2022 Bulletin Update
- A further round of PCR resident testing was undertaken yesterday. One positive resident case was identified. The resident is isolating and remains well and comfortable in their room and their family has been notified.
- The next round of PCR testing will be held on 1/05/2022. Testing will take place every 72 hours until a clearance is provided by Western Primary Health Unit.
- All other residents remain well and comfortable.
- All staff are tested before commencing their shifts.
- Infection Prevention and Control continues to be our priority, along with the wellbeing of our residents.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you.
Please contact the Home on 03 9372 8888 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.