Avondale Heights 29 January 2022 Bulletin Update
- The round of PCR testing for residents took place today. We will inform you of the results as soon as they become available to us.
- All residents continue to remain well and comfortable.
- Deep cleaning, including the kitchen areas is ongoing and “high touch” point cleaning continues to take place.
- Our IPC leads, and additional IPC champions will continue to support and review the donning / doffing of full PPE by staff.
- We continue to work within the directives and requirements of the Western Public Health Unit, to bring this to a resolve as soon as we can.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9325 0000 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this challenging time.