Footscray 30 May 2022 COVID-19 Bulletin Update
- The results from the recent RAT test have come back with a few residents testing positive for COVID-19. The residents are isolating and remain comfortable in their room and their respective families have been notified.
- Today another round of PCR testing has taken place. We will make these results available as soon as we can.
- All other residents continue to remain well and comfortable.
- All staff continue to be tested before their shifts and there are no known staff members who have tested positive to COVID-19.
- At the moment with a continuing spread of the virus in the community, let us know how we can set up videoconferencing with loved ones.
- We ask should you visit please have your RAT test prior to entering the Home and to be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9687 6744 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding during this time.