Woornack 30 May 2022 COVID-19 Bulletin Update
- Another round of RAT testing will take place tomorrow 31 May 2022. We will provide you the results of this testing as soon as it becomes available.
- Currently our residents remain well and comfortable and there are no new cases of COVID-19 at the Home.
- All staff continue to be tested before their shifts and there are no known staff members who have tested positive to COVID-19.
- We ask should you visit please have your RAT test prior to entering the Home and to be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9312 0211 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.