31 July 2022 Woornack Bulletin Update
- The results from the latest round of PCR testing have returned positives for three residents. These residents are asymptomatic, comfortable and isolating in their rooms; the respective families have been notified.
- The next round of PCR testing will be held on 2 August 2022. As soon as the results become available, we will let you know.
- All staff are continuously tested before their shifts.
- This winter has proved to be challenging with not only an increase in potential infection of COVID-19 but also for influenza and other viruses. Please speak to our administration staff should you want to set up videoconferencing with your loved one.
- If you choose to visit, please have your RAT test prior to entering the Home and to be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
If you have any questions, you can call Woornack Home on 03 9312 0111 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your ongoing support and patience during this time.