Avondale Heights 18 April 2022 Bulletin Update
- A further round of resident testing results returned a positive result for one resident. This resident is isolating and comfortable. The family of this resident has been notified.
- All other residents remain well and comfortable.
- No known staff members have tested positive to COVID-19. All staff are tested before commencing their shifts.
- As soon as the next round of RAT testing results are returned, we will let you know.
- Infection Prevention and Control continues to be our priority, along with the wellbeing of our residents.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9325 0000 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.