Avondale Heights 6 January 2022 Bulletin
- We have several staff members that have returned a positive result and are remaining in their own homes.
- Additional staff have been employed to support the Home during this time.
- Fortunately, the round of resident testing received to date has returned a negative
- All residents remain well and comfortable.
- Infection prevention and control remain our highest priority
If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9325 0000 if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support during this challenging time.