Grantham Green Bulletin News 6 January 2022
To accommodate the different communication preferences, we are providing short, daily updates for the duration of the current exposure, some of which may report no change and others that will provide more detail as it becomes available. Of course, if there is a change to your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
The format of our communications will be less formal however it will still contain relevant information that will be easier and quicker to access. More formal communication will be provided as required.
The updates will also be available on the Doutta Galla website too.
- We have two staff members who returned a positive result.
- We have activated our outbreak management response, in line with the directions from the Western Public Health Unit.
- Fortunately, no residents have returned a positive result.
- All residents remain well and comfortable. Additional staff have been rostered to support residents to continue to receive personal care, emotional and social wellbeing support, medications, and meals in their rooms.
- Deep cleaning has been implemented and completed along with increased waste management services.
- As soon as we have further information available on the next steps, we will notify you.
Please contact the Home on 03 9364 5235 if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your support during this challenging time.