- A further round of PCR resident testing was undertaken yesterday. Unfortunately, we had a small number of residents who have returned a positive result to COVID-19. These residents are isolating and remain comfortable in their room and their respective families have been notified.
- The next round of PCR testing is booked for the 7 May 2022. Testing will continue to take place until a clearance is provided by Western Primary Health Unit.
- The good news is that we have several residents recovering and along with the others that have tested negative to date are well and comfortable.
- All staff are tested before commencing their shifts.
- We continue to see a high transmission in the community and Infection Prevention and Control is still our priority, along with the wellbeing of our residents.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you.
Please contact the Home on 03 9372 8888 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are grateful for your patience and understanding during this time.