Grantham Green Bulletin 7 January 2022
- We have another staff member who returned a positive result. There is a total of 3 staff. They are remaining in their own homes.
- Additional staff have been employed to support the Home during this time.
- Fortunately, the round of Resident testing received to date have returned a negative
- All residents remain well and comfortable.
- Infection prevention and control remain our highest priority
- We are working closely with the Western Public Health Unit to support us with this current outbreak.
- As soon as we have further information available on the next steps, we will notify you.
Please contact the Home on 03 9364 5235 if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your support during this challenging time.