Footscray 7 January 2022 Bulletin Update
- We have two staff members who returned a positive result.
- We have activated our outbreak management response, in line with the directions from the Western Public Health Unit.
- Fortunately, no residents have returned a positive result.
- All residents remain well and comfortable.
- Infection prevention and control remain our highest priority
If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Footscray Home on 03 9687 6744 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your support during this challenging time.