- A further round of PCR resident testing was undertaken yesterday. Unfortunately, we had a small number of residents who have returned a positive result to COVID-19. These residents are isolating and remain comfortable in their room and their respective families have been notified.
- The next round of PCR testing will take place on 9 May 2022. Testing will continue to take place every 72 hours until a clearance is provided by the Goulburn Valley Health.
- All other residents remain well and comfortable.
- All staff continue to be tested before commencing their shifts.
- We continue to see a high transmission in the community and Infection Prevention and Control is still our priority, along with the wellbeing of our residents.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
- Reception will be open from 8am -12 noon tomorrow, Sunday 8 May 2022 for Mother’s Day. If you plan to visit, please call the Home to make an appointment.
Please contact the Home on 03 5831 7921 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding, support and patience during this time.