- The results from yesterday’s round of resident testing have returned a negative result for COVID-19.
- Residents continue to remain well and comfortable and there are no new cases of COVID-19 at the Home.
- We are working closely with the Western Public Health Unit to close this outbreak and return the Home to COVID-19 safe practices in line with Government Directions. As soon as the closure advice is received, we will advise you.
- All staff continue to be tested before their shifts and there are no known staff members who have tested positive to COVID-19.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you.
Please contact the Home on 03 9687 8233 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.