Avondale Heights 8 April 2022 Covid-19 Bulletin Update
Given the recent increase in COVID-19 cases within the community and the current situation at Avondale Heights, we are reintroducing the short, daily bulletins to accommodate different communication preferences. Through the COVID-19 Bulletin we will provide as much information as we have available at the time of writing. Some Bulletins may contain no substantial changes at all.
- There are no changes to yesterday’s testing results. To date only one resident has tested positive to COVID-19.
- All residents remain well and comfortable.
- No known staff members have tested positive to COVID-19. All staff are being tested before commencing their shifts.
- The next round of Rapid Antigen Testing (RAT) for residents is scheduled for tomorrow
- Along with the wellbeing of our residents, infection prevention and control continues to be our priority
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9325 0000 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.