Avondale Heights 8 June 2022 COVID-19 Bulletin Update
- The results from yesterday’s round of testing have returned one resident testing positive for COVID-19. This resident is isolating and their family has been notified.
- All other residents continue to remain well and comfortable.
- Next round of testing will take place tomorrow 9 June 2022. As soon as the results become available we will let you know
- All staff continue to be tested before their shifts and there are no known staff members who have tested positive to COVID-19.
- At the moment with a continuing spread of the virus in the community, we will limit the number of visitors to 2 per residents in the Home.
- We ask all visitors have their RAT test prior to entering the Home and to be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9325 0000 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding during this time.