Footscray Home 8 June 2022 COVID-19 Bulletin Update
- The results from a yesterday’s round of testing have all negative to COVID-19
- The next round of testing will take place on Friday 10 June 2022.
- All other residents continue to remain comfortable and well.
- All staff continue to be tested before their shifts and there are no known staff members who have tested positive to COVID-19.
- At the moment with a continuing spread of the virus in the community, we will limit the number of visitors to 2 per residents in the Home.
- We ask all visitors have their RAT test prior to entering the Home and to be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9687 6744 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding during this time.