Doutta Galla offers domestic help as part of our in-home care service. We call this the Doutta Galla West Domestic Intensive – we do the hard cleaning tasks to keep your home clean so that all you need to do is maintain it.
This intensive “spring clean” service is available not just in spring, but up to four times a year and includes:
- Vacuuming floors and upholstery
- Organising and cleaning cupboards
- Mopping floors and cleaning skirting boards
- Deep cleaning of kitchen and bathroom
- Fridge cleaning (inside and out)
- Dusting Machine washing clothes and hanging on
- Folding clean laundry
- Making beds
- Assisting with online shopping
For an additional cost, we can also arrange:
- Home and garden maintenance
- Lawn mowing
- More than a spring clean (eg: cleaning of interior walls, doors and windows, carpet and curtain cleaning, oven cleaning and fridge defrosting)
- Rubbish removal Ironing
Are you eligible?
This program is funded under the Commonwealth Home Support Program, for people who meet the following criteria:
- 65 years or older
- 50 years or older and identify as an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander person
- 50 years or older and on a low income, homeless or at risk of homelessness
- In need of help at home to continue to live independently
Would you like more information? Please enter your details and we will be in touch within one business day. *denotes mandatory field.