Doutta Galla offers domestic assistance as part of our In-Home Care service. No matter how much cleaning is needed, our trained staff will be there to assist. We can spring clean your home and then maintain it for you on ongoing basis.
- Vacuuming floors and upholstery
- Organising and cleaning cupboards
- Mopping floors and cleaning skirting boards
- Cleaning of kitchen and bathroom
- Fridge cleaning
- Dusting and wiping surfaces
- Machine washing clothes and hanging on the line
- Folding clean laundry
- Changing bed linen
- Assisting with online shopping
For an additional fee we can organise extra domestic services to support you including:
- Home and garden maintenance
- Lawn mowing
- Cleaning of interior walls, doors and windows, carpet and curtain cleaning, oven cleaning and fridge defrosting)
- Rubbish removal
Are you eligible?
This program is funded under the Commonwealth Home Support Program for people who:
- Live at home in the Western Metropolitan region, and
- Need help at home to continue to live independently, and
- 65 years or older, or
- 50 years or older and identify as an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, or
- 50 years or older and on a low income, experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness
If you are not eligible under the Commonwealth Home Support Program, we also offer domestic services privately. Please contact us for more information.
If you would like more information on how to access our services, please enter your details below and we will be in touch within two busines days. *denotes mandatory field.