12 August 2022 Woornack Home Bulletin Update
- The results from the latest round of PCR testing have returned positive for three residents. These residents are comfortable and isolating in their room; the respective families have been notified.
- The next round of PCR testing will take place on 14 August 2022. As soon as the results become available, we will let you know.
- All staff are continuously tested before starting their shifts.
- This winter has proved to be challenging with not only an increase in potential infection of COVID-19 but also for influenza and other viruses. Please speak to our administration staff should you want to set up videoconferencing with your loved one.
- If you choose to visit, please have your RAT test prior to entering the Home and to be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
If you have any questions, you can call Woornack Home on 03 9312 0111 or you can email us at email@example.com
We appreciate your ongoing support and patience during this time.