Lynch’s Bridge Bulletin 23 October 2021
To accommodate the different communication preferences, we have introduced short, daily bulletin for the duration of the current outbreak. If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
- Results from the testing round of 21 October 2021 have now all been received.
- A further resident has sadly tested positive and remains comfortable.
- All other staff and residents are asymptomatic.
- COVID-19 testing is occurring this morning and it is hoped that results may be received tomorrow. Given the time taken to receive the test results we have strongly advocated for the return of tests for Lynch’s Bridge residents and staff to be made a priority.
- Additional staff have been employed including staff to answer telephone calls over the weekend.
- Infection prevention and control remain our highest priority.
- An IPC Specialist Nurse has been supporting the service.
Please contact the Home on 03 9376 2111 if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your support during this challenging time.