Woornack 24 January 2022 Bulletin Update
- Results from the latest round of resident testing returned positive for one resident. The resident is isolating and comfortable. The family of this residents has been notified.
- Other residents remain comfortable.
- All residents that were eligible received their booster (3rd dose) vaccination today
- We continue to work with the Western Public Health Unit to support us with this current outbreak.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9312 0111 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email at email@example.com
Thank you for your support and patience during this challenging time.