Avondale Heights 28 May 2022 COVID-19 Bulletin Update
- The results from yesterday’s PCR test have come back with several more residents testing positive for COVID-19. These residents are isolating and remain comfortable in their room and their respective families have been notified
- All other residents continue to remain well and comfortable.
- All staff continue to be tested before their shifts and there are no known staff members who have tested positive to COVID-19.
- Along with the wellbeing of our residents, infection prevention and control continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9325 0000 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.