29 April 2022 Bulletin Update
- A further round of PCR resident testing was undertaken yesterday. Unfortunately, there are additional positive results for our residents. These residents are isolating comfortably in their rooms and their families have been notified.
- The next round of PCR testing will be held on 1/5/2022. Testing will take place every 72 hours until a clearance is provided by Western Primary Health Unit.
- All other residents remain well and comfortable.
- All staff are tested before commencing their shifts.
- Infection Prevention and Control continues to be our priority, along with the wellbeing of our residents.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9687 8233. if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.