Lynch’s Bridge 8 June 2022 COVID-19 Bulletin Update
- The results from yesterday’s testing round returned positive for two more residents for COVID-19. These residents are isolating and remain comfortable in their room and their respective families have been notified.
- All other residents continue to remain well and comfortable.
- The next round of testing will take place on Friday 10 June 2022. As soon as the results are available, we will let you know.
- All staff continue to be tested before their shifts and there are no known staff members who have tested positive to COVID-19.
- With a continuing spread of the virus in the community, we will limit the number of visitors to 2 per residents in the Home.
- We do ask all visitors have their RAT test prior to entering the Home and to be patient with our staff and follow their instructions when guiding you to wear PPE.
- The wellbeing of our residents, as well as infection prevention and controls continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9376 2111 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding during this time