- A further round of PCR resident testing was undertaken yesterday. Unfortunately, we had additional residents return positive results to COVID-19. These residents are isolating and remain well and comfortable in their room and their respective families have been notified.
- The next round of PCR testing will be held on 10 May 2022. Testing will continue to take place every 72 hours until a clearance is provided by Western Primary Health Unit.
- All other residents remain well and comfortable.
- All staff are tested before commencing their shifts.
- Infection Prevention and Control continues to be our priority, along with the wellbeing of our residents.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you.
Please contact the Home on 03 9372 8888 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.