Avondale Heights 9 April 2022 Covid-19 Bulletin Update
- The results from today’s round of resident testing have returned a negative result.
- All staff continue to be tested before starting their shifts. There are no known staff members have tested positive to COVID-19.
- To date there is only the one resident that tested positive to COVID-19.
- All residents remain well and comfortable.
- Along with the wellbeing of our residents, infection prevention and control continue to be our priority.
- If there is a change to you or your family member’s health status, we will contact you personally.
Please contact the Home on 03 9325 0000 if you have any questions or concerns.
In addition, you are welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.